Some “rules of the road”:
- Courtesy at all times is expected. Everyone, regardless of your age, is expected to act as an adult.
- You’re free to point out the defects (mental and otherwise) in someone’s philosophy, opinions, biases, etc. Please, however, focus on the facts and logic.
- And, speaking of facts, “facts may be challenged”. Just because you believe that the hockey-stick of anthropogenic global warming was discovered on three clay tablets, don’t be surprised if I point out that there’s been some data fudging along the way.
- If you have to resort to profanity, you’ve already lost the argument and your post will be deleted.
- Perhaps the MOST IMPORTANT RULE: you may make fun of me, but don’t make fun of Max… he’s a gentle soul, and his feelings would be hurt.